Focusrite's second-generation Scarlett 18i8 is a table-top audio interface designed specifically for use in a computer environment. The device sports a total of eighteen inputs and eight outputs and communicates with computers via USB 2.0.
- New audio interface
- 4 mic inputs
- multiple instrument inputs
What you should know
- Mac users can use the Scarlett immediately with GarageBand or Protools.
- Windows users will need to download a driver to get the Scarlett to work.
- Includes USB cable to connect the Scarlett to your computer.
- In order to monitor your audio through the Scarlett you will need to check out a pair of headphones and 1/4 inch adapter.