These pages are designed help Georgetown faculty, staff, and students make informed decisions about rights and responsibilities when creating and using copyrighted materials. If you are a member of the Georgetown University community and have a question or need more information about copyright, fair use, open access, or any other topic listed below, contact email@example.com.
For DMCA information, visit our Digital Millennium Copyright Act page.
- Introduction to Copyright (summary of the law)
Using the Works of Others
- Using Others' Works (overview)
- Copyright Videos (Introduction, Best Practices, Copyright and Citation)
- Fair Use
- Creative Commons
- Public Domain
- Requesting Permission
- Copyright and Multimedia
- Public Performance Rights
- Responsible Use of Electronic Resources
- Using Copyrighted Works in Instruction
- Using Films in Classes
- Copyright Policies for Course Reserves