Use the category links below to find the equipment you want to reserve. From the equipment page for the item you want, click the blue "Reserve this item" button to open HoyaSearch, then log into your library account to make a request.
Media Equipment Checkout / Reservations
- You must have a valid Georgetown GoCard to borrow equipment. See the Library's Borrowing Policies page for more information.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- The pickup location is the main circulation desk on the third floor of Lauinger Library.
- Most equipment can be checked out for up to 72 hours (3 days).
- If you need an extended loan, submit your request through our Extended Loans Request Form.
- You may check out a maximum of 2 cameras, and 20 items in total.
- What you check out is a public device. You are responsible for clearing any data on the device and logging off of any personal accounts before returning it. The device will remain checked out to any patron who does not log out of their personal account when a device is returned.
You may renew an item depending upon its availability.
To renew items please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (202) 687-7607.
The late fine for equipment is $1 per hour.
Your account will be blocked if you have overdue equipment. Bring your equipment back on time! See more fine information on our Fines Overview page.
Borrowers will be assessed replacement charges for lost or broken items, and for equipment more than one week overdue. A $30 processing fee will be added to the replacement costs and any overdue fines. Charges will be added to the student's account through the Bursar's office.
Borrowing privileges may be revoked if a user accrues more than $100 in fines, shows a history of returning items late, or disregards our Library Use Policies.
If you need assistance or have questions, please call (202) 687-7607 or email email@example.com