The Library provides all Georgetown faculty, students, and staff unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com), a collection of high-quality video tutorials where you can learn the latest software tools and professional skills with over 17,000 courses on business, creative, and technology topics. Log in to Linkedin Learning.
Linking your account
Each user at Georgetown University has the choice to connect their Learning Profile with their LinkedIn Member Profile.
This option is not a requirement.
Additionally, every user has control over their privacy and the information they choose to share on their LinkedIn Profile. This can be reviewed, and updated via Setting and Privacy on their LinkedIn Profile Page.
- Key benefits of connecting your LinkedIn account
- Add Learning Certificates of Completion and Skills to Your LinkedIn Profile
Help us get the word out about Linkedin Learning at Georgetown
Many Georgetown students, faculty, and staff aren't aware that they have free access to LinkedIn Learning. Please help us spread the word!
- Ways to let the Georgetown community know about LinkedIn Learning
- Campus Menu- Explore your department for focused training, learning trends, and promotional resources. Updated weekly.
- Customizable- marketing campaigns
- Customer Success Center-providing engagement strategies and marketing support
- Content Corner-featuring top content mapping requests
The Georgetown University Library's licensing agreement with LinkedIn Learning specifies that only current faculty, students, and staff are able to access the system.
Many public library systems, like the DC Public Library and Arlington County Public Library, provide their residents with free access to LinkedIn Learning. We recommend visiting your public library's website to see what type of online learning resources they provide.
For more information about subscribing to LinkedIn Learning or obtaining a free trial, you can also visit linkedin.com/learning/subscription/products