Lauinger Library, 1st Floor
- 35 Windows computers
- 7 Multimedia Windows computers with media production software and flatbed scanners. Film guides can be checked out from the third floor Circulation Desk.
- Televisions with DVD/VHS players for viewing media.
- 1 VHS to DVD recorder. User must provide their own DVDs.
- 7 individual multimedia rooms with media production software. Rooms are open but can be reserved for 3-hours at a time.
- 1 Production studio with overhead LED lights for interviews and photography headshots. The Production Studio must be reserved in order to use the space.
- Video game station with various consoles.
- See the software list for computers in this space
What you can do:
- Create documents
- Use University software programs for a variety of course work
- Access the Internet
- View Media *headphones required*
- Scan documents and images
- Video/Audio Editing
- Scan documents and slides
- Graphic Design
- Convert analog media to digital formats (records, tapes).
Save often to an external device or email to yourself. All computers in this area are wiped without warning.
These areas are open as long as the library is open.