Please review the Main Campus Faculty Office Delivery page and register your faculty office number.
- Visit HoyaSearch and type into the search bar.
- Click the Library of Congress call number to review the item record.Image
- Sign in and select "Georgetown Request" or "Consortium Request" for available Office Delivery items.
- Georgetown Request
- Scroll down to locate the "My Office" Pickup LocationImage
- My Office as a Pickup location appears 2-3 business days following completion of the Faculty Office Registration form
- Scroll down to locate the "My Office" Pickup Location
- Consortium Request
- Consortium items take at least 2-3 business days to ship to Main Campus Libraries
- Check mark the empty box labeled "Office delivery (registered faculty only)"Image
- Georgetown Request
- Finish placing the request by clicking "Send Request."Image
HoyaSearch is an authoritative metadata resource program provided to assist research for all library account holders on the Georgetown University Main Campus.
Georgetown University Main Campus Libraries partner with Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) to aid research goals for active students, staff and faculty.
The following Universities participate in sharing items through the Washington Research Library Consortium program: American University, The Catholic University of America, Gallaudet University, George Mason University, The George Washington University, Georgetown University, Howard University, Marymount University, and the The University of the District of Columbia.
To review the Main Campus Libraries shared catalog of available Georgetown and Consortium items, visit HoyaSearch.
If the Office Delivery option is not available for an item this helps indicate the item is not eligible for Office Delivery. This may include items that are checked out by other library account holders, items located overseas, non-circulating items, Interlibrary Loan, Special Collections, Reference materials, Government Documents, Maps, or Library Use Onlyitems that are not allowed to leave the library.
Items that do not have a "Georgetown Request" or "Consortium Request" option on HoyaSearch are not eligible for Office Delivery.
Need Main Campus Online Library Resources Immediately?
- Utilize over 900 specialized A-Z Databases
- Visit HoyaSearch and choose online filters
- Create an account with available online newspapers to receive News & Commentary.
This webpage is intended for active Main Campus faculty with offices located on the Main Campus. Main Campus students, staff, Sponsored University Associates, and Library Associates, please visit Request & Pick Up for more information based on library account type.
Still have questions about Faculty Office Delivery? Please contact email@example.com