- With more than 3 million books; an exceptional collection of scholarly databases, journals, archival materials; and a host of academic and research services, the Library is here to support you during your time at Georgetown. Here are some steps you can take today to start to take advantage of everything the Library has to offer.
- Latinx Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) is a time to recognize and honor the histories and cultures of Latinx people in the United States. Here at the Library, we are honoring Latinx Heritage Month with the book display Lecturas colombianas.
- We love being a second home for Hoyas as you complete your work each semester. Please help us keep the Library a welcoming place to research and study by reviewing some of the policies that help to make it comfortable for all.
- The Library is here to support you during your time at Georgetown, but it can be overwhelming for new Hoyas. Here are some steps you can take today to start to take advantage of everything the Library has to offer.
- Do you have an idea for a video project and need a camera—plus a tripod, lighting gear, and microphones to get a professional result? Maybe you’re planning an event and you need a PA system for announcements. Or you need a Chromebook to quickly check something online. You can borrow equipment from the Library for all of these situations and many more.
- Meet our Digital Repository and Preservation Librarian, Rachel Jacobson.
- Beginning in the 2023 fall semester, Lauinger Library will move to a single service desk model on the third floor, combining the reference and circulation desks into one service point.
- The Library is planning a series of one-on-one conversations about how the Library can improve its ability to meet the needs of students.
Every semester, the Library Showcase highlights outstanding projects created using Library resources. In Spring 2023 we accepted 15 submissions, and are delighted to announce the following winners of the Voters’ Choice and Library Staff Pick Awards for the Spring 2023 semester.