- Individual short-term study rooms are available for reservation by Main Campus graduate students.
- Users can reserve up to a maximum of six hours per day.
- Same day reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms can be reserved up to a week in advance.
- The reservation is forfeited if patron is not in the room within fifteen minutes of the start of the reservation.
- These rooms do not lock. Users are responsible for personal property at all time and should never leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss or damage to personal property.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A MAIN CAMPUS INDIVIDUAL GRADUATE SHORT-TERM STUDY ROOM