- Group study rooms are available for reservation by current Main Campus graduate students and faculty for groups of two or larger.
- The Library reserves the right to ask individuals, regardless of whether s/he has a reservation, to cede the room to a group of three or more students.
- Users can reserve up to a maximum of three hours per day.
- Same day reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms can be reserved up to six weeks in advance.
- The reservation is forfeited if patron is not in the room within fifteen minutes of the start of the reservation.
- Study rooms have a 42" LCD monitor with an HDMI cable with Mini DisplayPort adapter for connection to laptop or other device. The monitor has no audio output so use your device's onboard speakers if audio is needed.
- These rooms do not lock. Users are responsible for personal property at all time and should never leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss or damage to personal property.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A MAIN CAMPUS GRADUATE/FACULTY GROUP STUDY ROOM