What will you find?
- Editing Room 1 is a bring-your-own-device space with a large monitor.
- Editing Room 2 is reserved for a Georgetown Animation Class.
- Editing Rooms 3 through 6 have Mac computers for editing audio, video and image files. Editing Room 3 also has a PC in addition to the Mac.
- Room 7 is the Digitization Hub and has equipment for digitizing video from VHS, and MiniDV tape as well as a tape deck and record player to convert audio to a digital format.
What can you do?
- Edit video in iMovie, Final Cut Pro or Adobe premiere.
- Edit audio in Garageband.
- Record simple audio or voiceovers.
- Graphic design with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- See complete software list
Computers are only available to users who have a valid Georgetown University login.
Each patron is only permitted one 3-hour reservation per day. Users may stay in the room past their 3 hour allotment, but must be prepared to surrender the space in light of other reservations.