Our equipment offerings are vast and varied. We have simple gear for simple projects, and professional gear for true (and aspiring) professionals.
Media Equipment Checkout / Reservations
1. You must have a valid Georgetown GoCard to borrow equipment. See the Library Borrowing Policy: Library's Borrowing Policies.
2. Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance.
3. The pickup location is the main circulation desk on the third floor.
4. Most equipment can be checked out for up to 72 hours (3 days).
5. What you check out is a public device. You are responsible for clearing any data on the device and logging off of any personal accounts before returning it. The device will remain charged out to any patron who does not log out of their personal account when a device is returned.
6. You may check out a maximum of 2 cameras, and 20 items in total.
You may renew an item depending upon availability.
To renew please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (202) 687-7607.
The late fine for equipment is $1 per hour.
Your account will be blocked if you have overdue equipment. Bring your equipment back on time! See more fine information here: Fines Overview.
Borrowers will be assessed replacement charges for lost or broken items, and for equipment more than one week overdue. A $30 processing fee will be added to the replacement costs and any overdue fines. Charges will be added to the student's account through the Bursar's office.
Borrowing privileges may be revoked if a user accrues more than $100 in fines, shows a history of returning items late, or disregards Library Use Policies.
Come to the circulation desk during our open hours to checkout equipment. Circ Desk Hours
1. Use the blue link below to find equipment.
2. Log into your library account to make a Booking Request.
Need an extended loan? Submit your request here.
Please contact email@example.com
One-on-one Consultations with a Multimedia Specialist