- Makezine : The magazine of the Maker movement. Full of great project ideas and inspiring stories about makers around the world.
- Instructables : "How to Make Anything"
- Nation of Makers : Nation of Makers is a national nonprofit dedicated to helping support America’s maker organizations through community building, resource sharing, and advocacy, within the maker movement and beyond.
- Hackaday : A great website where makers and hackers share their latest projects and news on upcoming technology trends. Leans a bit more on the technical side, but has a great community in the comments section.
- DC Hack and Tell Meetup : A great DC meetup where local hackers and makers get together to share their projects. Sort of a cross between open mic night and a hackathon pitch session. Fantastically friendly people.
- Pinterest : Pinterest is used for lots of things, but it's a great resource for inspiration for your next maker/design project.
The Maker Hub Online Elsewhere:
- Thingiverse : A fantastic resource for sharing 3D models online. MakerHub on Thingiverse
- GitHub : Collaborative coding and version control system. MakerHub on GitHub
- Join the Maker Hub Slack Space
- Follow us on Instagram