This Inventory system tracks every available tool and material in the Maker Hub.
Simply type search terms into the search box below and matches will appear.
- Location Codes refer to a system we have created in the Maker Hub that assigns a code to every workstation, cabinet, shelf, and bin in the space. A full explanation of this system is at the bottom of this page, here
- We do our best to keep this system up-to-date, but we may periodically be out of items listed here.
- Tools listed here may be out for repair.
- Feel free to use the Maker Hub Chat System to contact a person in the Maker Hub, to see if an item is available.
- Every workstation, cabinet, shelf, bin, and drawer has a Location Code.
- They are alternating letters and numbers separated with dots. (eg R.2.D.2 )
- They might have 1,2, 3, 4 or 5 characters.
- 1st Letter: The Workstation Code
- 2nd Number: Cabinets or Tables, left to right
- 3rd Letter: Shelf, Drawer, or surface, bottom to top
- 4th Number: Bin or Drawer, left to right, top to bottom
- Tools will be labeled with their location code. Use the Location code to put them away.
- Use the Finder app here or in the Maker Hub to look up an item's location.
- If you see something that isn’t labeled or in the database, help us add it by telling a Maker Hub volunteer!
- A - Arts & Crafts
- B - Button Maker
- C - Cleaning Cart
- D - 3D Station
- E - Electronics
- H - Welcome Station (Hi!)
- J - Jukebox
- K - Sink
- L - Laser Cutter
- M - Mobile Cart
- P - Printshop
- R - Raspberry Pi
- S - Storage
- T - Textiles
- W - Woodshop
- V - Vinyl Cutter