Features of the room:
- Screen and projector for presentations
- Ceiling speaker system
- Podium for the speaker
- Laptop (Windows) on the podium connected to the projector. We strongly prefer that you use this provided laptop when using the space.
- A/V system which supports personal laptops at the podium (HDMI and VGA)
- The standard set up of the Murray Room is a hollow square with eight tables and 20 chairs. The other 30 chairs are set up around the perimeter of the room. Room use is limited to events of 10 persons or more. Capacity is 50 people.
- NOTE: The Murray Room does not allow food or catering of any kind. Please do not submit a request if your event involves a planned meal, snacks, or catering.
All requests, scheduling, and arrangements are handled by the Scheduling Coordinator in Library Administration.
The Murray Room is on the 5th Floor of Lauinger Library.
All reservations are subject to cancellation based on priority needs.
All users must complete the Authorization Request for Use of Murray Room at least 1 week prior to the meeting date. All reservations are considered tentative until the Program and Events Manager provides confirmation.
To determine availability of the Murray Room, please contact the Scheduling Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the full Murray Room Policies and Guidelines before submitting a request.