Lauinger Library, 1st Floor
- 35 Windows computers
- 6 individual multimedia editing rooms with media production software. Rooms are open but can be reserved for 3-hours at a time.
- 1 Production studio with overhead LED lights for interviews and photography headshots. The Production Studio must be reserved in order to use the space.
- 1 Digitization Hub with equipment for reformatting media and scanning documents and photographs
- 1 ISIDORE data computer with extra processing power and software for data analysis
- Media Viewing Station where you can play VHS tapes and DVDs (headphones required) Input 1 for VHS viewing. Input 2 for DVD viewing.
- See the software list for computers in this space
What you can do:
- Create documents
- Use University software programs for a variety of course work
- Access the Internet
- Media Viewing Station with DVD and VHS players (headphones required)
- Scan documents and images
- Video/Audio Editing
- Scan documents and slides
- Data analysis and visualization
- Graphic Design
- Convert analog media to digital formats (records, tapes).
Save often to an external device or email to yourself. All computers in this area are wiped without warning.
These areas are open as long as the library is open.