At the Maker Hub Print shop, you can learn to bind books, use a printing press, and a wide variety of paper crafts.
In this station you’ll find everything for working with paper; soft and hard-cover bookbinding, print making, stapling, paper cutting and more.
- Paper Cutters
- Etching Press
- Paper Presses
- Corner Rounders
- Traditional Bookbinding Equipment
- Thermal Binder
- Coil Binder
- Rulers, compasses, etc
- Scoring Boards
- Xyron Creative Station
- Laser and Inkjet Printers (see below)
- And more!
You need special training from a Volunteer to use the:
- Guillotine Paper Cutter
- Etching Press: contact Lauren Emeritz or Noah Martin
- Printers (each requires a driver download --- type the printer name into google to find)
- Use of the Laser and Inkjet Printers is ONLY for Maker-related projects (book-binding, button-making, etc), NOT for printing class assignments, large quantities, etc. Install the appropriate drivers for each printer on your laptop. For large quantity print runs and poster printing, we recommend using the printers available throughout the library, or the FedEx on the corner of Bank Alley and M Street.
[Full Tool Listing coming Soon]