What can you do?
- Edit video in iMovie, Final Cut Pro or Adobe premiere.
- Edit audio in Garageband.
- Record simple audio or voiceovers.
- Graphic design with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- See complete software list
This computer is only available to users who have a valid Georgetown University login.
Each patron is only permitted one 3-hour reservation per day. Reservations can be made online, or in person. Users may stay in the room past their 3 hour allotment, but must be prepared to surrender the space in light of other reservations. Reservations must be scheduled at least 1 day in advance, but may be scheduled up to ten days in advance.
What will you find?
- A Mac Pro computer with a large screen and keyboard.
- Editing Room 6 has equipment for digitizing video from DVD, VHS, and miniDV tape as well as a tape deck to convert tape to a digital format.
- Editing Room 1 has a 27" Cintq drawing tablet. Pen must be checked out from the third floor Circulation Desk.
- Editing Room 2 is reserved for a Georgetown Animation Class.